Campground Rules & Information
• The speed limit throughout the campground is 6 MPH. This limit is strictly enforced.
• Check in time is 2:00 PM & check out time is 12:00 PM. (charge for late checkout if available)
• Site rates are based on 2 adults, their children, one piece of camping equipment, and two vehicles.
• Quiet hours: 10:00 PM - 9:00 AM weekdays, 11:00 PM - 9:00 AM weekends.
• Please supervise your children at all times. Do not leave your children at the campground unattended.
• Trash disposal is $1 for a kitchen bag, $2 for larger bags. Sorry, we cannot accept metal or any items that cannot go into regular trash such as grills, hazardous waste, or bulky items.
• Recycling is required by law in Vermont. We accept mixed recycling (clean paper, cans, plastic & glass contains all together) in a separate dumpster near the barn. If you are not sure - put it in the trash! Recycling is free.
• Pumpouts: $10.00 during the week. We do not do pumpouts on the weekends or holidays.
• Electric heaters are not allowed.
• All visitors and their vehicles must be registered. Visitor fees: $3.00/day (out by 9:00 PM) or $5.00 overnight.
• All vehicles within the campground must display a vehicle pass at all times.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please pick up after your pet.
• All complaints will be taken seriously. You may be asked to leave if complaints cannot be resolved.
• Please not not leave your pet unattended.
• Please remember that PET RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES.
Pool, Ponds, and the River
• The pool is open from mid June until early September. Pool hours are from 9am until dusk each day.
• You may swim in the pool at your own risk. There are no lifeguards on duty at the pool, the ponds, or the river.
• Children must wear life jackets when using floating water craft in the river. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Children must be supervised around the river, pool, and ponds at all times.
• No children under 16 years of age are allowed in the POOL AREA without adult (over 21) supervision.
• The pool may not be used alone by adults or children.
• Food, alcoholic beverages, and glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the pool area. Water in plastic bottles is permitted.
• We strongly recommend that children wear bike helmets.
• Bike riding is not allowed after dark.
• Bikes are not allowed on the hills near the pool for safety reasons.
• In case of an emergency, call 911. There is a free courtesy phone at the entrance to upper level bathrooms.